About Canwest Productions
- Canwest Productions was created in 2011 as a partnership between Peter Kiddell, Terra Connors and Kevin Blackburn. All 3 were instrumental in the success of the former Canwest Shows (founded in 1997)
- Canwest was founded on the principle of finding business for customers. Our size and history dictates the strength and advantage of our media buying and promotion, along with employing a full time Media Relations person.
- Canwest provides full service, integrated event management and marketing solutions and we have the skills & resources necessary to ensure that your event is successful, effective & memorable.
- Canwest Trade Shows annually spends almost one third of its Gross Revenue on advertising and promotion. We are geared on generating business for our customers - our success depends on yours!
The Canwest Productions Advantage
- Canwest Productions brings you the experience and knowledge of a leading integrated Show company, as we are the largest independent Show Producer in Western Canada.
- From show conception to opening day, all details are handled in house to minimize any possible delays and problems.
- Floor plans, carpet, drapes, tables, staging, ATM’S, computerized exit surveys, trucks, trailers, even in house printing, are just some of the benefits that Canwest brings to each show.
- Canwest Productions has now initiated 12 successful new shows, as well as reinventing our pre-existing show lineup. Our Taboo Shows attract over 100,000 people annually, while our PetExpos experience over 50,000 in attendance.
The Canwest Team
Peter Kiddell - President
The founder of Kahshe Productions & Canwest Shows has been in the Trade and Consumer Show business since 1976, first being an exhibitor for over 25 years, and now producing Shows for over 10 years.
Terra Connors - Managing Partner
Terra has worked in the trade show industry for more than 20 years, finding her start with Southex Exhibtions - now dmg World Media. Terra has been with Canwest since its original inception.
Kevin Blackburn - Managing Partner
Kevin Blackburn has been with Canwest since 2005 and coordinates all aspects of onsite production. Kevin is also the Show Director for the Victoria Boat and Fishing Show.
Darryl Rosengreen - Taboo Show Director
With roots coming from the Calgary Motorcycle Show & Sportsmen Show, Darryl has been in the trade show industry for almost 15 years. A true asset to Taboo and the Canwest Team
Lindsay Wilson - Senior Administrator
Lindsay started with the Canwest team in 2011. Bringing with her professionalism, excellence in customer service, administration and organization. Her attitude and dedication make her a joy to work with.
Kelly Kennedy- Sr. Sales Associate
Kelly is a proven asset to the CanProd Team and a valuable member to the Woman's Show. Her history in Sales and Customer Service make her one of our best!
Janet Miller - Woman's Show Sales Associate
Janet has a long history and involvement with the Calgary Woman's Show, with much success under her belt we are thrilled to have her experience and dedication!
Trade shows work. They are a cost effective way to make personal contact with your customers – up to 82% less costly per capita customer contact than traditional advertising - Thanks to the widespread bulk advertising.
-STRATEGY, The Canadian Marketing Report.