HOW IT WORKS:
- Signup at the Show, registration can be found at the Ink station
- Each entry is $10 * An artist can submit more than one tattoo and enter multiple categories.
- Judging takes place at the Main Stage, please arrive 5 minutes before your category begins judging
- A panel of judges will inspect each tattoo and select three winners for each category.
- There is only one winner each day in the Tattoo of the Day Category.
- The Tattoo Artist of the winner wins a trophy for their studio and bragging rights!
- Tattoo entries don’t have to be completed at the Show
- The Tattoo of the Day must be done that day at the Show
- New this year! Tattoo of the Show. This can be a tattoo that was completed over the three days at the Show
- For the small category, the tattoo must fit under an 8” x 11” piece of paper
- Tattoo of the day and tattoo of the show must be started and completed at the show.
- Tattoos that were started on one day of the show and finished on another can be entered into tattoo of the day on the day of completion.
- All other categories should either be fully healed or done at the show.
Tattoos that do not score well during competitions are tattoos still in a healing phase or tattoos that are healed but have been touched up shortly before competitions.
Please email us if you have any questions!